Knowledge Base

How can I report a pot hole, a traffic light which isn’t working, or something else which needs repairing or replacing?

Category: Street Maintenance
You can file a Service Request and it will be routed to the appropriate department.
Updated 3/28/2014 4:45 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!